Zebra Blinds light filtering sheer shades are also known as transitional shades. They offer both sheer and light filtering fabrics in the same shade creating a zebra-like pattern. So while raising them like traditional shades, you also have the option to align the front and back segments for privacy or to allow some light to filter through. During daytime, leave the shades open and gain an incredible view-through and you can close them partially to shield your family and home from harmful UV rays and intense light, or shut them entirely at night for the privacy you need.
Why Choose Zebra Blinds Sheer Shades?
Sheer Shades make a perfect addition to any room. Here’s why:
- Zebra Sheer Horizontal Shades feature both light-filtering and room-darkening fabrics. These dual-layered sheer fabrics overlap and alternate to ensure adequate darkening and privacy while letting natural light in whenever you want it.
- Clean and contemporary in style, these sheer shades have 2¾” to 3” of semi-opaque fabrics and 2 to 2 ¾” of woven fabric vanes.
- For bedroom or media room, select the room darkening fabric color option, where 3” room darkening color vanes and 2” woven fabric vanes alternate to ensure maximum privacy.
- Alternatively, don’t lose sight of the outdoors with Zebra Blinds sheer feature which lets you view shadows and silhouettes through the closed sheer shade with ease.
- These shades also come with a color coordinated cassette valance to complement your decor.
- Made from durable and firm polyester, these window coverings are easy maintenance and operation.
- Remove any stains or spots by gently applying a small amount of mild soap with a clean, damp sponge. Do not use a chemical cleaner, as it may cause discoloration
- They feature a continuous lift cord, loop-beaded chain control, and metal chain. Customize the metal chain to your precise needs. Keep the cords out of reach to make it child safe.
- Zebra Sheer Shades are suitable for large windows or French doors and in rooms with cathedral ceilings.
- Light Gap: The fabric width is narrower than the finished shade width of the tube and its components or cassette valance. The fabric will be 1 1/2 to 1 5/8th inch narrower than the shade /cassette valance width.
Contact a Zilli Furniture custom zebra blinds specialist to find out more about Zebra Sheer Horizontal Blinds.